Goal of the Department
To produce nurses who are strong, dynamic and professionally competent, who would extend service infused with commitment, personal responsibility and humanitarian to all clients.
1. Provide a comprehensive basic nursing education necessary for acquiring the principles and methods of modern scientific nursing;
2. Prepare a globally competitive nursing workforce that will ensure safe and quality healthcare;
3. Improve the department’s board examination result through the enhancement of the Nursing Program provision of in-house review and coaching to graduates.
4. Endeavor for the accreditation of the Nursing Education Program;
5. Conduct researches that will contribute to the improvement of Health Care and sanitation especially in the province.