News & Updates
The MPSPC Department of Accountancy gains recognition as a premier institution in accountancy education in the Cordilleras, producing world class professionals who are imbued with social and moral values.
The MPSPC Department of Accountancy shall provide relevant quality accounting education in order to produce globally competitive accounting professionals.
The MPSPC Department of Accountancy aspires to prepare its students to become competent, morally upright and socially responsible accounting professionals.
The MPSPC Department of Accountancy Aims to:
- Produce professionally competent graduates equipped with the necessary skills and right attitudes to become leaders in the field of Accountancy;
- Organize and conduct capacity building programs for faculty to improve teaching competency;
- Develop and maintain linkages with the industry, alumni, and the community.
Career Opportunities for BSA Graduates:
1. Public Practice: Audit Staff, Tax Staff, Management Services/Consulting Staff;
2. Commerce and Industry: Financial Accounting & Reporting Staff, Management Accounting Staff, Tax Accounting Staff, Internal Audit Staff, Financial Analyst, Budget Analyst, Credit Analyst, Cost Accountant.
3. Government: State Accounting Examiner, State Accountant, LGU Accountant, Revenue Officer, Audit Examiner, Budget Analyst, Financial Services Specialist
4. Education: Junior Accounting Instructor.